Saturday, February 7, 2009

One of My Firsts

Last Wednesday 6 Feb my mum, big brother and me attended a funeral. It was the funeral of a baby boy who died due to premature birth. The baby was the grandson of my dad's friend. My brother and I went to the nearby mosque for Isyak prayer. After that we performed the jenazah prayer.
After the prayer the jenazah was buried at the cemetry just beside the mosque. That was the first time I watched a body buried in real life. I feel sorry for the baby's parent.
Below is a video clip to be pondered upon.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you feel?
Was it scarry?
I have never seen one in real life, only in movies.
Must be a very educational experience ain't it?

azie said...

salam ..afnan its me your madam...HJH.AZIMAH
nothing to be scarry.This is life..death awaits us at any tim e..so..always remember that do the best in everything you do..time and tides wait for nobody,seize the apportunity when it comes there wouldbe no regrets when deaTH COMES..

Anonymous said...

salam bro... citer sedih

Yasmin Kamilia said...

what so sad about it?? death??
or was it the singers??